Can you believe that we are already 1/3 done with 2018?
May is a great time to assess how you are doing with achieving your 2018 marketing goals? Specifically, are you achieving your social media marketing goals?
When talking to business owners about social media, I almost always hear, "I know my business needs to be on social media, but...
- I don't have time
- I don't know how
- I can't keep up with the social media changes
- I don't know what platforms I should be on
- I don't know what to post
My answer...Social Media (online) marketing is a tool in your marketing toolbox.
“The biggest mistake small businesses are making on social media is not using social media.”
—Steve Strauss, Author of Small Business Bible
The key to meeting your marketing goals using the social media tool is to have a blueprint.
Fresh Impact's Social Media Blueprint
Audit: It's important to assess what you are doing now.
Strategy: It's important to have a strategic plan to meet your goals. What role does social media play in your marketing plan?
- Is it to increase brand awareness?
- Is it for sharing new products or news?
- Is it for interacting with customers?
- Is it to receive vital feedback?
- Is it to create campaigns or raise awareness of issues?
- Is to develop valuable relationships and connections?
Your social media networks are channels for your brand's voice and content.
Action Plan: An action plan is your guidebook on how to implement your strategy so you can meet your goals.
Don't let not knowing how to use the social media tool stop you from using this important marketing tool.
We'd love to help! Whether it be teaching you how to use the social media tool, or doing the actual work with our monthly management packages, we offer services that can help you achieve your goals.