Instagram's 2017 Year in Review
Did you know?
- Instagram now has 800 million monthly active users, and 500 million daily active users.
- 75% of Instagram users are outside the US.
- Over 60% of users log in daily, making it the second most engaged network after Facebook.
- 32% of US internet users are now on Instagram.
- 90 percent of Instagram users are younger than 35.
- 48.8% of brands are on Instagram. By 2017, this is predicted to rise to 70.7%.
- 96% of US fashion brands are on Instagram.
- Outside China, almost 50% of Instagram users conduct product research on social media.
- Engagement with brands on Instagram is 10 times higher than Facebook, 54 times higher than Pinterest, and 84 times higher than Twitter.
- Over a third of Instagram users have used their mobile to purchase a product online– making them 70% more likely to do so than non-users.
Check out more of these Instagram stats at.
If your business is on Instagram, check out this link for the top 10 IG Hashtags of 2017.
Is your biz on Instagram?